« Home | Boring and Predictable » | Work, Whine and Laughs » | This song has a special meaning to me... » | Hopes and Dreams » | Life is one sweet irony » | What I dislike most about work... » | The dreaded letter is here » | Government give me present but I am still unhappy.... » | Lame Joke Of The Day » | It is 7am now... »

Goofs and Cock ups...

Leaving school probably made me an idiot because I feel kind of retarded. I just realized it these past two days.

1) Normally, I would be awoke by 6+am to go work. On Vesak Day, I woke up at 7+ in the morning. I panicked when I saw the alarm clock and then quickly got my arse off my bed. I was thinking oh no, I overslept again. I was cursing all the way while I was changing. Then I remembered I was given the day off. I went back to my bed and continued back to sleep. Sheesh.

2) Later in the afternoon, met my friend to watch MI3 at the new Cathay Cineplex but as it was raining, we walked to PS. In the end, we ended up watching it at a neighbourhood cinema anyway, after looking at
the horrendous queues at GV PS and Lido. I looked into my wallet ready to pay and then there was not a single note in it. Then I realized I forgot to bring my money along before I left home. It was a tad embarassing when the counter lady stared at me fumbling in my pockets for cash. Bleh. They ought to implement payment by NETS for such situations.


3) I have been wanting to bring my phone to the service centre to fix the annoying sensitive joystick problem I have been experiencing for a few weeks now. I managed to find the warranty card, which was the good thing. But the bad thing is I couldn't find my receipt. This is important because they stated that if you want them to service your phone, you need the original proof of purchase. I think I might had happily threw the receipt away the last time without even knowing. ARRGH!!!! Guess now I have to go back to the shop where I bought the phone and get them to give me their duplicate receipt, if they have it that is.

4) Happened to met my classmates along Orchard. Went for some caffeine and talk cock session with one till the early morning. After that, we took the Nightrider home as I still had to wake up a few hours later for work. I could see that my bus was coming from a distance thus I flagged it down expecting it to stop for me but then I slightly glanced back to the seat to check if I had left anything behind. When I turned back, the bus had already dashed past me and I had to wait for almost 1/2 hour for the next bus. Bloody hell.


5) I only realized I forgot to pay my friend for the mocha I had after I got off from work today. I am not one to take advantage of others or be seen as a cheapskate but that was pretty absent minded of me. Oops.

6) I casually asked for the phone number of Miss TP after I got off from work because I was quitting soon and also my schedule seems like I won't ever be working along side with her nor have the chance to meet her at all. She muttered some digits and then I pressed it down on my phone but I did not saved it. When I got to the toilet to change my stinky work clothes, I accidentally press the cancel button and so the number which I had pressed just now disappeared from the screen. Oh bollocks, what was the number again?? I just somehow repeated the digits in my mind and saved it this time. But I am not exactly sure if it was the same one as she gave me. Damn. I should had went back and asked again.

All these are so silly that I laugh when I think of it. I can't imagine how bad it would be when I get into army.

*As I am finishing up on this post, I felt a strong sense of deja vu as I stared at the telly. It was just like last year in Istanbul all over again. I think older Liverpool fans with a weak heart might not be able to take all this kind of comebacks in the finals in the future. A great game for the neutrals regardless*

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!