« Home | World Cup and Paranoia » | Birthday Blues » | Observations from an unwell fan... » | I love these two ads... » | Familiar people and First Times... » | Goodbye, Good Food and Good Riddance... » | Great idea + great execution = Comedy Gold » | MV of the Week #1 » | I found the remedy to ace the presentation... » | OMG!!! I'm gonna get lucky!!!11!! »

Meme of Four

As I wait and wait patiently for the phone call from the rather hopeful interview which I went a few days ago, I am thinking that interviewer lady is just giving me false hopes again, just like the other ones that I had tried for. She didn't promised to call but she sounded like I am 99% sure of getting employed. Maybe I was too hopeful. OT, sai kang, clear the rubbish, I can do it all. Just get me out of my terribly uninteresting and boring slacking life right now.


Saw this meme somewhere.

4 Jobs I've had in my life

Recycled Materials Collector
Warehouse Sales assistant
Convenience store assistant
DSTA intern

4 movies I could watch over and over

Memento
LOTR: The Two Towers
Fight Club
Saving Private Ryan

4 TV shows I love(d) to watch

Lost
Desperate Housewives
Amazing Race
Fear Factor

4 places I've lived

Ubi
Toa Payoh Lor 5
Kim Keat
Toa Payoh East

Is it a sign that I'm going to be always stuck in Toa Payoh all my life?

4 places I'd been on vaction to

Malacca
JB
Xiamen
Errr...Sentosa? HAHAHA

Malacca is such a boring place. Same with Xiamen. But their weather is cool. Not to the point of snowing, which I like very much. It's a shame mid 10 degrees type of temperature won't ever happen here.

4 places I'd would rather be

HK
Taiwan
Germany in June
In a bedroom with twins having a jolly good... *Ahem*

4 favourite foods

Subway Sandwiches
Lor Mee
Kway Chup
Mum's Nasi Lemak


4 websites I visit daily

Soccernet.com
fark.com
Youtube.com
Gamefaqs.com

4 persons to tag this to

My mother
My grandmother
My dog
My Pooh Bear

I don't have friends who blog. Not that I can think of anyway. Most of them prefer to be an anonymous blog voyeur. If anyone happens to read this and you're bored, then go do this lor.


The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!