« Home | Familiar people and First Times... » | Goodbye, Good Food and Good Riddance... » | Great idea + great execution = Comedy Gold » | MV of the Week #1 » | I found the remedy to ace the presentation... » | OMG!!! I'm gonna get lucky!!!11!! » | Bye Bye Sissy... » | In the mood for CNY? » | What they didn't show you on the telly.... » | A typical workday... »

I love these two ads...

Creative and funny. But surely will be banned if it was here.

One is for an optician while the other is for anti smoking.






The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!