« Home | MV of the Week #1 » | I found the remedy to ace the presentation... » | OMG!!! I'm gonna get lucky!!!11!! » | Bye Bye Sissy... » | In the mood for CNY? » | What they didn't show you on the telly.... » | A typical workday... » | Rain Rain Go Away » | New Year Resolutions » | Ushering in the new year... »

Great idea + great execution = Comedy Gold

While surfing in on the my current favourite site, I browsed around the top favourites and found this gem. I viewed it a few times and I just think that it's pure genius. Makes you wonder what people will do for free stuffs.



There's a part 2 but it's not as cool as this.

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!