« Home | A typical workday... » | Rain Rain Go Away » | New Year Resolutions » | Ushering in the new year... » | Auld Lang Syne 2005... » | In the mood to get married.... » | Idiots who deserve a big spanking from Santa » | Work, Watch and Listen » | Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Wedding On The Way » | Audio Therapy of the Week #12 »

What they didn't show you on the telly....

....after the amazing 5-3 comeback win in the FA Cup last week.



I watched the replay that day and it was a cracking match. Reminded me of that night in Istanbul where I stayed on to watch the 2nd half despite them being a hat trick of goals down. I doubt those hardcore Pool fans would had stayed on through the night like me.

Anyway, the highlights of the match was a fine curling shot from the captain himself and also two stunning goals from Xabi Alonso. The second goal he scored was pure WTF and oh I hate this guy. What a lucky bugger.

I'd always like Xabi since I saw him in Spain where he was the captain of the Soceidad team at a young age. In my eyes, he is the best buy Benitez had made so far from his homeland. He's a damn good passer of the ball but what I didn't knew was his cough packed such a force that Mr Liverpool himself slipped. Next time don't stand next to him ok? HAHAHAHA.



The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!