« Home | New Year Resolutions » | Ushering in the new year... » | Auld Lang Syne 2005... » | In the mood to get married.... » | Idiots who deserve a big spanking from Santa » | Work, Watch and Listen » | Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Wedding On The Way » | Audio Therapy of the Week #12 » | Sick and tired of bloody programming... » | One good reason to watch Lost »

Rain Rain Go Away


Dear God,

Could you stop crying anymore? Granted it makes for a cool comfortable sleep at night, this little boy here ain't very happy at your constant display of making everyday like that. I would had thought all this would had stopped when the new year started. But no, a check at the Meteorological site says you would continue to mess with the skies till next week at least.

By right, last week and today at this time I am supposed to be out there kicking a ball around with my kakis but you spoilt it all. I can guess it would be the same thing this weekend which would mean I would not have touched a ball for 2 weeks straight. I am now stuck at home bored like crap and typing this on my bed while looking out the window cursing. It's not only me who's not too excited about this. For the past few weeks, I have been enduring my mum's complaints that the clothes can't be hung out to dry because of you.

Here's hoping you would stop all this nonsense before Chinese New Year comes around. Please?

Yours truly
Jul




The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!