« Home | Dream a little Dream » | And you thought your willy was small? » | Audio Therapy of the Week #9 » | Audio Therapy of The Week #8 » | I finally got this shit right... » | Everyday's a Friday this week » | Pissed off on Deepavali » | Audio Therapy of The Week #7 » | Crap Course (Part 4) » | I miss school...sort of... »

Audio Therapy of the Week #10 Special Edition

This week I will not talk about any particular group/singer but instead zoom in on one hit wonders. What are one hit wonders ya say? Well, it means that particular singer is generally known for only one hit song and then fade away or when they try to come up with another song, it isn't as popular as their first. Example of one would be the hideously annoying "Macarena" by those two Spanish guys(?). That would fall under this category very well.


Most of such songs are kind of corny and I won't be caught listening to them but there are some which floats my boat. Though a lot of them are kinda oldies and only someone like my mum would had remembered them very well. Once a while, it's nice to blast them loud and sing along in the room when nobody's at home. Sometimes.

I present 16 of the best and less embarrassing ones.

Shocking Blue - Venus

A-Ha - Take On Me

Semisonic - Closing Time

Toni Basil - Mickey

Cameo - Word Up

Spandeu Ballet - True

Katrina and the Waves - Walking On Sunshine

New Radicals - You Get What You Give

Cardigans - Lovefool

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

Terry Jacks - Season in the Sun

M - Pop Muzik

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star

The Romantics - What I Like About You

Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music

The Wonders - That Thing You Do

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!