« Home | Audio Therapy of the Week #9 » | Audio Therapy of The Week #8 » | I finally got this shit right... » | Everyday's a Friday this week » | Pissed off on Deepavali » | Audio Therapy of The Week #7 » | Crap Course (Part 4) » | I miss school...sort of... » | Audio Therapy of the Week #6 » | So much telly to watch, so little precious time...... »

And you thought your willy was small?

You ain't see nothing yet! Next time if ya ever felt unsatisfied with your manhood or if your partner ever laughed at you for the lack of length/size, console yourself and look at THIS VIDEO. You would feel much much much better really, trust me. It goes without saying that it ain't safe for work/school of course.


I couldn't believed my eyes when my friend sent me the link just now. Oh my god, It was bloody hilarious and sad at the same time. People often claimed that size doesn't matter, but hey, if you had one of those like any of those men had in the video, that aged old saying would be a darn outright lie. HAHAHAHA.

According to the Kinsey Institute, there have been several instances where the genitalia do not exceed 1cm when fully aroused. Doctors call these a micropenis. Those unfortunate enough to be equipped with such organs can undergo reconstructive surgery to extend it to about, say 3 inches(7.6cm).


Only 3 inches? Ah well, better than 1cm I guess.

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!