« Home | Audio Therapy of the Week #5 » | School scared I racist ah? » | Diary of a convenience store employee (Part 3) » | Blogger has gone bonkers » | Audio Therapy Of The Week #4 D-Day Special Edition... » | Second chance at life (Part 2) » | The Adventures of Blur Sotong Man » | I am a wimp » | Audio Therapy of The Week #3 » | First day at work »

Who wanna watch FREE movie?

Anyone free or bo liao to accompany me to watch this? I've got a complimentary pass which admits two people. Normally I would had watch it with my good pal, but the problem is, he's stuck in this miserable little island of horror called Tekong. I don't mind watching it alone but well, I felt that would be a waste of another ticket.


If you're wondering how I managed to secure the pass, my sis won 2 pairs of it
through an online contest. Those generous dudes even threw in some official flim's merchandise in the shape of lighters and rubbery things related to the movie. I used it as a water balloon just now. HAHAHAHA.

But there's a catch though. Can only watch on Monday to Thursday as it ain't valid on weekends, public holidays and after 6pm on Fridays/eve of public holidays. Bleh, I knew it. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Guess I only can watch after work then.

Interested? Well, you just need to be a virgin give a shoutout here on the tagboard, SMS or call me. If not, I guess I will sell it away.

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!