« Home | Audio Therapy Of The Week #4 D-Day Special Edition... » | Second chance at life (Part 2) » | The Adventures of Blur Sotong Man » | I am a wimp » | Audio Therapy of The Week #3 » | First day at work » | Suicidal Thoughts (Part 1) » | Hurray to my new play thing » | Talk Cock box added.. » | Audio Therapy of the Week #2 »

Blogger has gone bonkers

I have been experiencing this bug thingy for a week or so now. Whenever I want to type up a new post. This is what I would see on my screen.


The icons go all the way DOWN when by right, it should be positioned ACROSS the screen. It is a pain in the arse to compose a post but the worst thing is, a few of the buttons ain't usable as it's broke. Stupid bug.

I thought it was my browser's problem. Even when I switched over to M$ IE, it was still the same. I tried downgrading my Firefox to an earlier version, but it doesn't do any difference. Must be spyware then? Even when i scan finished using Ad-Aware and Spybot, it still stayed there!

So I thought of logging out and back in to see if it would mattered. This was what I saw.


Duh, even their main page is a little weird. Thus, I emailed their support team few days ago and asked what the hell was happening. Unfortunately, I only received an automated reply advising me to check out their FAQs section. It ain't do any crap to solve my problems as there wasn't any thing on there about cocked up layout.

I wonder if I'm the only one experiencing this. Anyone with a Blogger account would verify if you're facing this problem too?

Update: The layout's back to normal now. No more cursing and frustration when typing up a new post again.

Sorry... I am having no such trouble. Now hopefully I haven't jinxed myself!

Post a Comment

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!