« Home | School scared I racist ah? » | Diary of a convenience store employee (Part 3) » | Blogger has gone bonkers » | Audio Therapy Of The Week #4 D-Day Special Edition... » | Second chance at life (Part 2) » | The Adventures of Blur Sotong Man » | I am a wimp » | Audio Therapy of The Week #3 » | First day at work » | Suicidal Thoughts (Part 1) »

Audio Therapy of the Week #5

A few of my friends look at all the junk I've filled my Poddy with and ask me if I ever considerered buying original music instead of being be a cheap pirate bastard? Well, the answer is yes. I DID purchase music albums in the past before. Not that much now though. In fact I have quite a collection. Mostly Chinese ones though.

I used to listen to 933 in secondary school days. Remembered the DJ was recommending a new album and they played a ballad about breaking up. I thought it was bloody awesome and went out to purchase it even though I had never even heard of the singer before. Did not regretted it one bit as it was one of the best albums I had the pleasure to listen to.


His name is Zhang Zhen Yue (张震岳) and he's one cool guy with his I-don't-give-a-shit attitude and bad boy image. The album's called 秘密基地 and it's one mostly filled with rock songs and a few ballads. I like every song in it, no kidding. That is how good this gem of an album is. I tune in to it regularly even though it was released back in 1998! What's amazing is all 12 songs(+1 hidden track) were written and composed by him. He has talent alright.

I'll rip it and share with you guys then. Enjoy :)

Album download

Click here

P.S
The chorus in Track #9 so perfectly describes my feelings now. *Sigh*

P.S.S Whoever has his earlier hit song (就是喜欢你)
tell me hor. I can't find it anywhere for quite some time now.

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!