« Home | Audio Therapy of the Week #2 » | Me No Play Fire This Year, Me Good Boy... » | This is just...insane... » | Should I Stay Or Should I Go? » | Audio Therapy of the Week #1 » | 拜六禮拜會不會開﹖ » | If I were to invest in stocks... » | I can watch R(A) liao... » | The journey starts here... »

Talk Cock box added..

....due to popular request from my legion of fans classmate. Not bloody bad at all, I mean someone actually reads all this rubbish I write on here. I never knew I had reader(s) until he mentioned it over dinner on Monday.

It can be found on the RIGHT side sidebar. I do not expect a lot of readership but hey, I'm grateful if anyone does give a damn about what goes on in my little insignificant life. Thanks "八月 " ;)

Comments and criticisms are welcome. Tell me if you hate the design of the site, if I wrote boring arseshiat or just drop me a hello. Anything is fine except spam. haha.

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!