« Home

The journey starts here...

So well, after messing around with the template, it's time to get this shit started. It doesn't look any nice and all, but hey, I'll try to learn as I go.

Well, I read a lot of blogs everyday as you can see on the right. I'm a kaypoh haha. Anyway this ain't my first blog. In fact, I had one after I had loads of time after redoing my Os. But I did not do much with it. This time, it would be much different as there are better technologies, more life experiences and stories to tell, and a much wiser older me.

Why blog? Not for fame or attention but...

- I love to write though my English might not be Queen's standard nor do I use a lot of bombastic words.

- Perhaps this would serve as an outlet for someone who keeps a lot of things inside to let it all(Err...I mean some) out.

- One day when I grow old, I'll look back and see how I was back then.

- To inform my friends and whoever cares about me about what's going on in my life.

I hope you enjoy my musings. Link me if ya find me interesting :)

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile

Archived Nonsense

Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!