« Home | Talk Cock box added.. » | Audio Therapy of the Week #2 » | Me No Play Fire This Year, Me Good Boy... » | This is just...insane... » | Should I Stay Or Should I Go? » | Audio Therapy of the Week #1 » | 拜六禮拜會不會開﹖ » | If I were to invest in stocks... » | I can watch R(A) liao... » | The journey starts here... »

Hurray to my new play thing



adopt your own virtual pet!

Go on, make his bark like one mad doggie, make him work for the snacks.

If you're reading this, sorry Jiahao, but I couldn't resist it. ;)

Feed him everytime ya come visit yea? I'll place it on the RIGHT sidebar

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!