« Home | First day at work » | Suicidal Thoughts (Part 1) » | Hurray to my new play thing » | Talk Cock box added.. » | Audio Therapy of the Week #2 » | Me No Play Fire This Year, Me Good Boy... » | This is just...insane... » | Should I Stay Or Should I Go? » | Audio Therapy of the Week #1 » | 拜六禮拜會不會開﹖ »

Audio Therapy of The Week #3

Arguably Taiwan's and Chinese music's top rock band, Mayday(五月天) is one of my favourite groups. I had noticed them from the start actually, years ago when they first came out. They were still schooling I think.

First impression was:

"Wah piang how can a group led by an Ah Beng looking guy (阿信) be popular or succeed?"


Guess I was proven wrong.


They are unlike the numerous pretty faces boybands out there now. They write and compose their own songs actually. Furthermore, they could sing Taiwanese(台語) also, which is good for someone like me who grew up in an environment where my parents and grandmother talk to me in a somewhat similiar Hokkien dialect.

This song,(
志明) was what made them famous.

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=284FSAM9EDYDS1GN75X3E2FVFV

Whereas this one, (垃圾车) from their previous album ain't half bad either.

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MEPR4RM84FMD1UB2Q2L01MRDQ

hahahah didnt know u got a blog jul... and now i know. i link u up. =)

Sureeeeeee...if ya want to...

Post a Comment

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!