« Home | Me No Play Fire This Year, Me Good Boy... » | This is just...insane... » | Should I Stay Or Should I Go? » | Audio Therapy of the Week #1 » | 拜六禮拜會不會開﹖ » | If I were to invest in stocks... » | I can watch R(A) liao... » | The journey starts here... »

Audio Therapy of the Week #2

Whenver I feel a little sleepy on the way to school, my weapon of choice to wake me up would be upbeat, groovy and funkish songs which sometimes makes you want to dance and also makes me start off the day not feeling so damn grumpy.

But I don't mean bollocks like techno, trance or whatever though. I could never understood the fascination over them. Though my sis and a few of my Ah Beng friends would beg to differ.

Jamiroquai(Jam-ear-oh-kwai) is one of my favourite groups for this sort of stuffs. They are a British band led by Jay Kay. Actually he's the soul of the group as he composes and sings. In most of the videos, he has this playboy image, wearing a hat and seen driving expensive vintage/sports cars.


They hit the big time in 96 with "Virtual Insanity". Great and unique video too I might add.

After a hiatus of 4 years from their previous album, they are back with a new album, Dynamite(click to d/l). They actually sound more deversified now. Feels Like It Should, Seven Days in June and Give Hate a Chance are the tracks I'd recommend a spin.

Virtual Insanity

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YRC8HJ59T4SU2ATHB6C27BNEM


Love Foolosophy

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0YXU12SVTDDMI1RZ3UTF764JLH

Feels So Good

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XYMV8AF44G61E2FHCJ5XLX37

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!