« Home | 拜六禮拜會不會開﹖ » | If I were to invest in stocks... » | I can watch R(A) liao... » | The journey starts here... »

Audio Therapy of the Week #1

I rarely listen to local English radio just because I can't stand them. I would only listen to Gold90FM or Power98. Perfect 10 is still bollocks. They have a lot of rap crap and hip hop rubbish which I loathe. The way to go is online streaming radio, no commercials and annoying DJs talking nonsense and you can find a specialized one which plays only the genre you like.

Few months ago, I overheard a song which was funky, quirky and with sort of funn
y lyrics. I did not knew the title except that there was a part in the song where they kept repeating "Take your mama out". There was a slight "Bee Gees" flavour behind the song. I asked my friends but they had no idea too.

It was only few months later when I watched Live8 on the telly that I finally heard the song and the ones behind it finally.

They are called Scissor Sisters and they were brilliant live. But something was just not right when I watched them perform. I noticed their front man and one of their guitarist's actions were just WEIRD. They were like you know, queer.

After snooping around on Google, I accidentally realized the meaning behind their band name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tribadism-2.jpg (NSFW)

3 of their members ain't straight . Only the female and the drummer are the exceptions. It was when I sat down and listened carefully and followed the lyrics then I realized that most of their songs contained gay themes. But I love them nontheless. They are still regularly on rotation on my Poddy. I don't get sick listening to them.

Take Your Mama
http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PIUD45DEGH543SZUX3OIKHBMI

Laura
http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3C6AI8JPVB1PT27UJ25WTNH597

Mary
http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19KC7EJ51CC3Y13W0F5YTD5IFK

The Author

About me

Who am I?
You can call me Jul

What I do?
Full Time Underpaid and Reluctant NSF/Part Time Weekend Footballer

What I think about me?
I don't know what to write here honestly. Kinda weird to describe myself. I don't want to sound full of myself or put myself down too much like I usually do...so hey, if you think I am what you think I am, then I am really what you think I am then...I'm fine either way...

My profile
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!